Submit Resume and Cover Letter to
Subject should be Re: Role as Payroll Specialist
Deadline for submission: Friday, January 27th, 2023
KEY DUTIES include:
- Reconciliation of hours using Community, Client Tools and Attendance Registers.
- Determine and calculate Overtime hours
- Entering employee information and payroll data into the system.
- Answering employees’ questions and concerns regarding payroll.
- Calculating payable hours, commissions, bonuses, taxes, and deductions.
- Processing new employees, promotions, and terminations.
- Investigating and resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Maintaining and updating payroll records.
- Process loan payments
- Balance Payroll Reports
- Maintains payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects payroll operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Preparing periodic payroll reports.
- Any other duties as assigned
- The ability to adequately question and analyze a person’s basic ability to perform certain duties and functions
- Experience preferred in accounting
- Fully Flexible
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Ability to multitask
- Highly organized
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent People Skills