Marketing Operations Executive
Who are we?
Finext Eastern Bank (FEB) is a fully-licensed financial institution in the Commonwealth of Dominica, with a full & offshore banking license (reg no 2013/C2892). Dominica is an island nation in the Caribbean Sea, a parliamentary democracy within the Commonwealth of Nations, with its capital, Roseau, located on the western side of the island. The country has become an international financial hub in recent years, with the largest sectors, including offshore banking, payment processing, and general corporate activities.
Regulation and supervision of the financial services industry is the responsibility of the Financial Service Unit of the Commonwealth of Dominica (FSU) under the supervision of the Ministry of Finance. FEB operates in strict compliance with the FSU, regulated by the Offshore Banking Act 1996 as amended and supplemented over the years. We incorporate guidelines from the US Patriot Act in conjunction with the legislation outlined in the Offshore Banking Act.
FEB is 100% owned by the patriarch of an Asian family office based in Southeast Asia and offers all traditional corporate & investment banking services globally. It is the personification of the traditional Asian values of trust and loyalty, married with today’s latest financial technology.
Who we are looking for
We are looking to hire an experienced digital marketer to help us spread the word about who we are and what we do to the target market, other like-minded digital marketers, agencies, and/or influencers.
For this reason, we need somebody who understands the challenges marketers face in their role, knows where they spend their time online and how to speak their language. Most importantly, you will understand which of them will (and will not) work for, and use your own experience as a marketer to help us educate them on how they can get the most in their marketing.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Helping to plan and execute our overall digital marketing and PR strategy derived by the team.
- Create campaigns targeting specific audiences about key aspects of the Bank or upcoming updates of the Bank.
- Management of all social channels, either developing new or the growth of those channels in terms of both followers & engagements. It can be but is not limited to the use of social media, reviews, adverts, online communities, and dedicated bank websites.
- Coordinate the design of screenshots, promo videos and online adverts, press releases, interviews, bank reviews, and any marketing artwork for cover images, physical packing, or merchandise and making sure there are regular updates and engaging content, such as gifs, images, and competitions
- Perform research to determine the market and get involved in working with focus groups to test the concept.
- Bring a creative vision, challenge when needed, share & learning
- Providing campaign performance updates and insight regularly
You must have:
- An excellent understanding of modern digital/content marketing practices and the challenges faced by marketers in their roles
- Excellent written skills with impeccable spelling, punctuation, and correct use of grammar
- Copywriting experience (For PPC ads, landing/product pages, etc.)
- A pro-active self-starter mentality with superb organizational skills
- Well-versed in word processing / spreadsheets / database / email tools
- Experience in managing, optimizing, and reporting on PPC campaigns
- An awareness of all things digital / internet related
Applications should be sent to email@example.com. Deadline for receipt of applications is 14th October, 2022.