Day one of the debate on the Estimates of Revenue and Expenditure which commenced on March 29, 2023 did not conform to the time honoured Parliamentary tradition which dictates that the Leader of the Opposition immediately follows the Prime Minister and Minister of Finance after the Estimates are laid and the Budget Summary address is delivered to the House. Prime Minister Hon. Philip J. Pierre emphasized to the Parliament the importance of respecting House conventions to preserve the integrity of Saint Lucia’s most august decision making Chambers.
- Death Announcement of 85 year old Elizabeth Scotland Better Known As Doo-Dooy of Castle Bruce
- VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT -SERVICE STATION ATTENDANT
- Activities to mark Paix Bouche/Dos D’Ane Awareness Month is moving as planned.
- Text from Mr Charles’ presentation from Team Unity’s virtual Press Conference
- Death Announcement of 60 year old Hyacinth Jacob better known as Debra or Debbie of Bense
- UNDP and Canada Sign Agreement to Boost Water Resilience and Support Vulnerable Communities in the Caribbean, with a Focus on Women and Gender Equality on
- Death announcement of 72 year old Lucy Lewis also known as EC or Ma Lucy of Pointe Michel on
- Coffee Plant Talks Resume Nine Years Later on
- Official Funeral for Cultural Icon Alwin Bully on