DOMINICA SOCIAL SECURITY
The Dominica Social Security invites applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the position of Network Technician.
The purpose of this job is to assist in maintaining the DSS network infrastructure and keeping the ICT support staff updated on the latest tools and processes. The successful applicant will also be responsible for the design and implementation of new networking services, implement change requests and execute project-based work.
Applicants must have: –
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology with a minimum of 2 Years’ experience;
an Associate Degree in Information Technology—with supporting certification and a minimum of five (5) years related working experience.
- Working knowledge of operations, principles, and procedures of Information Technology Systems.
- Administration of Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks.
All applications should be addressed to:
Dominica Social Security,
P.O. Box 772,
Cnr. Hanover & Hillsborough Streets,
The closing date for receipt of applications is April 15, 2023.