On 19 March 2022, Wai-tu-fit 360 debuted as a membership-based organisation that focuses on health and wellness. Their goal is to combat non-communicable diseases such as cancer, high blood pressure, and diabetes, which have been taking a toll on communities in Dominica. The club and its members aim to promote positive body image and healthy lifestyles through dance. On May 7, Waitufit 360 Sports & Leisure Club of Dominica invites the public, organisations, and health and sports enthusiasts to join them in their second annual sports day event. Competing teams will be in the running for the 2023 Sports Day Champion title by participating in traditional sports such as lime & spoon, needle & thread, sack race, tug of war, shave the balloon, hopscotch, and double dutch. The event aims to promote fitness, health, and wellbeing among the club’s members and the community, while advocating for health-conscious living and making health-focused lifestyle changes. For further information and to register your team, family, or organisation, please contact Kimara Matthew at (767)317-7171.
- Death Announcement of 85 year old Elizabeth Scotland Better Known As Doo-Dooy of Castle Bruce
- VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT -SERVICE STATION ATTENDANT
- Activities to mark Paix Bouche/Dos D’Ane Awareness Month is moving as planned.
- Text from Mr Charles’ presentation from Team Unity’s virtual Press Conference
- Death Announcement of 60 year old Hyacinth Jacob better known as Debra or Debbie of Bense
- UNDP and Canada Sign Agreement to Boost Water Resilience and Support Vulnerable Communities in the Caribbean, with a Focus on Women and Gender Equality on
- Death announcement of 72 year old Lucy Lewis also known as EC or Ma Lucy of Pointe Michel on
- Coffee Plant Talks Resume Nine Years Later on
- Official Funeral for Cultural Icon Alwin Bully on