ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA
We are an agricultural company located in St. John’s Antigua seeking a highly professional, motivated, driven and passionate individual to supervise crop production activities.
Key duties & responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Supervise and assist with day to day crop production activities on the farm.
– Manage, train and delegate duties to field staff.
– Effectively manage crop production resources on behalf of the company. This includes farming inputs, infrastructure and machinery.
– Assist with and implement crop production scheduling and its respective outputs.
Qualifications & Experience:
– At least 4 years’ relevant agricultural experience in a similar position.
– Ability to operate and knowledge of small and heavy duty farm machinery such as tractors, sprayers etc.
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
Interested and suitable applicants who are citizens of OECS Territories should submit motivation letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) via email to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: December 31st, 2018