We announce the death of sixty-three (63) years old David Joseph of LaRonde who died at his residence on December 14, 2021.
He lives to mourn:
- Wife – Adelyn Joseph
- Daughter – Emerly Joseph
- Sisters – Rose, Lorna, Lina, Gladis & Jennifer
- Brothers – Lambert, Kelvin, Lazarus, Jno Baptiste, Martin, Desmond & Peter
- Aunty – Florence Williams
- Nieces – Kenosha, Isha, Janet, Diamond, Melisa, Niomi, Denise, Mandy, Curtlyn, Shanda, Shermilla, Hermia, Mislyne ,Tara & Annette
- Nephews – Kennick, Lyndon, Craig, Kendy, Josh, Johnathan, Jovani, Brandon, Leonardo, Curwani, Sherwani, Kimani, Shermani, Jeffo, Denley, Ryan & Peterson
27 grand nieces
7 grand nephews
16 nephews in law
6 nieces in law
- Cousins – Fitzroy, Phillip, Louis, Helen, Sylvia, Marie-Therese, Emma, Wilfred, Isaac, Clement, Bernadine, Angela , Pastor Asha, Onika & Ursula
- Sister in law – Maria, Ketty, Editha, Carolyn, Gladis, Unida, Mary, Helen, nernain, & Shela
- Brother in law – Jose, Simon, Arvan & Enzoe
- God Children – John, Keyon, Sheran & Romelo
- Friends – Franklyn, Charlton, Letang, Sandra, , Cyrilla, Jahdea, Kaykay, Kerina, Eustus, Mary, Florence, Nailah, Christine, Roy Simon, Joycelyn, Desmond, Charlinor, toussaint, Titus, Koyan, Micah, Veron, Rita, Muriel St. Luce & family, Anthony Cuffy & family, Nelson Smith & family, Boardoe & family, Griffin & family, Peter Luke & family, Dr. Robertson Thomas, Dr. Hon. Roosevelt Skerrit,
Hon. Kent Edwards, Nurse Green, Laplaine Health Team, The LaRonde, Carbon, Cuffy, Barry, Joseph, Carlise, Rodney & Thomas families, the community of Laronde, Laplaine, Boetica, Delices & Calibishie, other relative & friends both here & abroad too numerous to mention.
Funeral service Of the late David Joseph will be held on Saturday, January 22, 2022, at the Laplaine Baptiste Church. Viewing at 12:00pm and service at 1:00pm.
Interment will be held at the Delices public cemetery.