Specific Procurement Notice Request for Bids
Employer: Government of the Commonwealth of Dominica
Project: Emergency Agricultural Livelihoods and Climate Resilience Project
Contract title: Procurement of Agriculture Management Information System Equipment
Country: Commonwealth of Dominica
Loan No. /Credit No. / Grant No.: Credit No. IDA 62310-DM; Grant No. IDA D3060-DM
RFB No: DM-MAF-141190-GO-RFB
Issued on: June 30, 2021
- The Government of the Commonwealth of Dominica has received financing from the World Bank toward the cost of the Emergency Agricultural Livelihoods and Climate Resilience Project, and intends to apply part of the proceeds toward payments under the contract for Procurement of Agriculture Management Information System Equipment as described:
The reference number of the Request for Bids (RFB) is: DM-MAF-141190-GO-RFB
The Purchaser is: Ministry of Blue and Green Economy, Agriculture and National Food
The name of the RFB is: Procurement of Agriculture Management Information System Equipment
The number and identification of lots (contracts) comprising this RFB is one (1) whole/package:
Item Description Qty
1 Mobile Transceiver 17
2 Automatic Antenna Tuner 17
3 Manual Antennas 17
4 Antenna Rope 17
5 Surge Protector 17
6 Coax Jumper 17
7 Portable Power Box 17
8 LiFePO4 Battery 17
9 Power Pack 17
10 Solar Charge Controller for LiFePO4 17
11 Enterprise Cloud Computing Solution 1
12 Wireless Router 7
13 Wireless Access Points Indoor Wireless AP 7
14 Networking Equipment 7
15 Uninterruptible Power Supply 7
16 Card Printer 2
17 Scanner 2
- This bid is conducted on a whole/package basis. Bidders wishing to offer discounts are allowed to do so, provided that the discounts are included in the Letter of Bid.
- The Ministry of Blue and Green Economy, Agriculture & National Food Security now invites sealed Bids from eligible Bidders for Procurement of Agricultural Information Management System
- Bidding will be conducted through international competitive procurement using Request for Bids (RFB) as specified in the World Bank’s “Procurement Regulations for IPF Borrowers- Procurement in Investment Projects Financing” July 2016, revised November 2017, August 2018 and November 2020 (“Procurement Regulations”), and is open to all eligible Bidders as defined in the Procurement Regulations.
- Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from Mr. Kervin Stephenson – Project Manager, Project Implementation Unit, Emergency Agricultural Livelihoods and Climate Resilience on e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy to email@example.com and inspect the Bidding document during office hours 0800 to 1700 hours on Mondays and 0800 to 1600 hours from Tuesdays to Fridays at the address given below.
- The Bidding document in English may be obtained by interested eligible Bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below. The document will be sent by e-mail.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 10:00 a.m. on 11th August, 2021.
- Electronic Bidding will not be permitted. Late Bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in
- the presence of the Bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the
- address below at 10.00 a.m. on 13th August, 2021.
- Attention is drawn to the Procurement Regulations requiring the Borrower to disclose information on the successful bidder’s beneficial ownership, as part of the Contract Award Notice, using the Beneficial Ownership Disclosure Form as included in the bidding document.
- The address referred to above is:
Attn.: Mr. Kervin Stephenson–Project Manager
Emergency Agricultural Livelihoods and Climate Resilience Project
First Floor, First Domestic Building,
19-21 king George V Street
Commonwealth of Dominica
Telephone: 1 (767) 266- 3779/ 3998/3981
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com